If you’re looking for a quick and easy summer meal that’s both delicious and healthy, look no further than grilled shrimp foil packets. This dish is packed with flavor and can be cooked in just a few minutes.
Plus, it’s easy to customize with your favorite veggies and spices.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step recipe for making grilled shrimp foil packets, along with some tips and tricks for perfecting this dish. By the end of this article, you’ll be able to make a delicious meal that’s sure to impress your family and friends.
- 1 pound of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ears of corn, husked and sliced into rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut four pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil into 12×18 inch squares.
- Divide the corn, red bell pepper, and onion evenly among the four foil squares, placing them in the center of each square.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, parsley, garlic, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the vegetables in each foil square, and toss to coat.
- Divide the shrimp evenly among the four foil squares, placing them on top of the vegetables.
- Bring the long sides of the foil up and over the shrimp and vegetables, and fold the edges down to create a packet. Then, fold up the short ends to seal the packet completely.
- Place the foil packets on the preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and fully cooked.
- Carefully open the foil packets and serve hot.
Tips and Tricks:
- To make this dish even easier, you can prep the vegetables and shrimp ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to cook.
- Feel free to mix up the vegetables in this recipe based on your preferences. Zucchini, yellow squash, and asparagus are all great options.
- If you’re cooking for a crowd, you can easily double or triple this recipe.
Grilled shrimp foil packets are a quick and easy meal that’s perfect for summer. By following our simple recipe and tips, you’ll be able to make a delicious meal that’s sure to impress. So fire up your grill, grab some shrimp and veggies, and get cooking!